On behalf of the BB trainers & our wonderful clients, welcome to our amazing community!
Thank you for joining our Mama Squad!
xo – D.
We can’t wait to train you!
Here’s everything you need to know to get started at BB. We recommend you bookmark this page on your mobile phone and computer so you can come back to it as needed.
Know your core
Do you have any special needs or injuries, or are you experiencing difficulty in recovering after baby? We can still train you!
Please view our Core & Pelvic Floor database before attending your first class to ascertain whether you are experiencing pelvic floor and core dysfunction, so that we can modify for you in class and ensure you get the safest, most effective workout possible.
It is our recommendation that each of our clients benefit from at least one session with a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist to develop a personalized recovery plan & ensure healing is progressing normally. Pelvic health physiotherapy is covered by most insurance plans. View a database of qualified physiotherapists who have worked with our BB mamas here.
If you wish, you can be in touch with any concerns by email. Please also inform your trainer at your first class if you are experiencing pelvic floor symptoms or have any current or prior injuries and conditions.
What, where & When
Where, when and how to find us:
We provide the equipment and expertise. We recommend you come to class with:
- a yoga mat, if you wish (we provide shared mats if you don’t have your own)
- a supportive sports bra
- clothing in layers so you can cool off or warm up as needed
- well fitting athletic shoes (or exercise in bare feet for indoor classes)
- any orthopaedic or medical support/prescriptions you might need
- plenty of water
For postnatal classes with baby:
- a structured front- or back-carrier
- toys/snacks as needed for baby
- a blanket to place baby on, if desired
- a stroller in good working order (outdoor only)
- sunscreen and/or insect repellent (outdoor only)
- a black garbage bag to act as a mat in case of dampness (outdoor only)
- a stroller rain cover in inclement weather (outdoor only)
Fees & Payment Methods
$220 for 10 weeks, once/week or just $410 for 10 weeks, twice/week, for results that are twice as quick. All fees subject to HST. Payment on or before first class.
Payment methods accepted:
- credit card via website
- cheque (payable to Belly Bootcamp)
- e-mail money transfer (password: bootcamp, send to email@example.com)
- credit card in class.
- To really get #BBstrong, we recommend you attend twice per week. You may divide your days between two locations if you prefer.
- BB runs rain or shine. Class cancellations due to dangerous circumstances (electrical storm, extreme winter blizzard, etc.) are rare but will be announced in the morning on Facebook and Twitter as well as emailed to all registered participants.
- Vacation dates may be booked in advance. Please email us to hold your classes while you are away.
- Each enrolment includes unlimited "same week make up classes." Should you be unable to attend your usual scheduled class, you may opt to attend another BB class on any location and day that works for you that week or the subsequent week. All paid classes must still be used during the 10-week enrolment period. View the current schedule here.
- All “free” classes rewarded due to challenge wins or referrals, or makeup classes due to closures are automatically added at the time of awarding.
- Nearing the end of your mat leave? Moving? We offer custom enrolments for certain circumstances. Please notify us by email if you require a pro-rated enrolment for fewer than 10 weeks.
earn a free class!
Refer a friend to BB and when she registers for her own 10-week enrolment, we’ll reward you with a free class added onto your current registration.
Don't miss out!
Be sure to watch for our newsletter, 2-3 times per month, as we will release not just holiday reminders and fantastic recipes and workouts, but also special offers for subscribers, coupon codes and sneak-peek announcements of new locations and classes! All clients are subscribed at time of registration. Watch your junk mail and add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your friends/safe senders list!
Got More Questions?
Please be sure you’ve gone through all of the documents on this page. If you’ve got a question we haven’t answered, please enquire by email. Just reply to any of the emails we've sent you and we'll be in touch within 24-48 hours.